Meeting & Event Space
Meeting & Event Space
Whether you're planning a social gathering or business meeting, The Hudgins Room at the Henry County Chamber of Commerce is the ideal facility for your upcoming event.
This upscale facility offers an attractive and affordable setting for your next event. The Hudgins Room's classic décor is appropriate for training seminars, holiday parties, and wedding receptions alike and can accommodate groups of up to 100 people.
A courtyard and arbor provide a beautiful backdrop for photographs and pre-event festivities. The Hudgins Room comes with a large kitchen, complete with ice-maker for your use.
One of the benefits of your membership is a 25% discount on rental of the Hudgins Room, our event facility. Non-members are permitted to use the facility at the rates listed below:
Please review rental agreement for alcohol policy. Smoking/vaping is not permitted in the Hudgins Room.
Minimum rental is four (4) hours. Complimentary 2-hour setup time in addition to room rental time.
6:00 AM until 6:00 PM - $75 per hour
6:00 PM until Midnight - $125 per hour
- Security Officer, if applicable (minimum of 4 hours) - rates vary
- Cleaning Fee (Required and Nonrefundable) - $100
- Dance Floor - $150
- Refundable Damage and Key Deposit - $400
- Additional $200 for alcohol (if applicable)
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD RENTAL AGREEMENT
To reserve the Hudgins Room for your next event,
- Complete the Hudgins Room Request Form to check availability and secure date(s).
- Once your Hudgins Room Request has been received, a Chamber representative will get back to you within approximately one business day.
- If you would like to see the Hudgins Room, call for appointment, 770.957.5786. Business hours are Monday thru Friday, 8 AM to 4 PM.
- A reservation is not guaranteed until the signed Rental Agreement along with full facility rental fee is received in our office.
- The rental balance, such as the security fee (if applicable), cleaning fee ($100.00), and damage deposit ($400.00/$200.00) are due 21 days prior to the event date.
- A single (one) contact person should be designated to oversee all arrangements. This will help to eliminate problems with communication and ensure a quality event for the renter.
- Chamber staff reserves the right to cancel a rental agreement prior to the event if certain conditions exist. Possible reasons for cancellation include, but are not limited to: a declared state of emergency, unsafe environmental or health conditions, or interruption of utility service. In such an event, the renter agrees that the Henry County Chamber of Commerce shall have no responsibility for anything the renter may suffer or incur due to such a cancellation. The Chamber will attempt to notify the renter as soon as possible if such a cancellation occurs. All fees paid to the Chamber by the renter shall be refunded to the renter if the reservation is canceled by the Chamber for any of the above reasons.
Not quite what you were looking for? Click on the link below for a listing of other event facilities in Henry County.
When contacting the following members regarding their facilities, please let them know you were referred by the Henry County Chamber of Commerce.