Strategic Planning for Small Business - Live Learn and Do Work Series via Skype!Name: Strategic Planning for Small Business - Live Learn and Do Work Series via Skype!Date: October 15, 2016 - November 9, 2016Event Description:
Welcome to the Strategic Planning emPower Learn & Do work series. Whether you are self-employed, in the planning stage of your business, in the startup phase of your business or looking to grow, you need to form a map that takes you from the vision to the day-to-day operational activities.
The problem is that strategic planning is something that small businesses often can’t afford. A solid plan that is customized to your business would cost you about $7,500. With this series you get the following benefits:
- You will learn the strategic planning process and how to create a strategic plan as a result of that.
- You will have a completed strategic plan at the end of the series.
- You get one-on-one weekly consulting.
- You get peer support.
- You have the ability to join open chats twice a week to help you with the process.
- You share the cost of hiring a consultant without compromising the quality of the work done. You will get a plan with LIFE in it. Your plan will be centered around YOUR purpose and core values.
Who should take this emPower Learn & Do Series)(EP&D Series)
This series is perfect for:
- individuals and entrepreneurs with a limited budget for startup services without compromising quality.
- Individuals and entrepreneurs who need to align their organization and initiatives based on their goals
- understand the strategic planning process and how it can help your business.
- have the skills to know if you are paralyzing yourself by thinking and planning too much.
- breathe life into your concept/organization by having the skills to articulate and communicate why you exist (your vision, mission, philosophy and your key values)
- get to know your customers – where they are, what they need, how they look and the problem you are solving for them.
- know your strengths and your weaknesses.
- understand the environment around you (e.g. your competitors).
- identify your opportunities and the risks around them.
- have goals that support the reason you exists.
- have objectives and strategies that will help you select initiatives that support your goals and your customers’ needs.
- get the feedback you need so that you can have a solid plan by the end of the series
- Strategic Plan
- Strategic Plan Presentation
- Certificate of Completion
High-speed internet connection
Voice calls require speaker and microphone
Video calls require a webcam
Windows 7 and above
Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard or higher
Linux Ubuntu 10.04+, Debian 6.0+, Fedora 16+, OpenSUSE 12.1+
Android OS 2.3 and above
iOS 8 or above