Henry County Moose Lodge 2170
Civic / Community / Non-Profit
Sunday 1 - 9 pm
Tues. 6 - 10 pm
Wed. 6 - 10 pm
Thurs. 6 - 10 pm
Friday 6 - 12 pm
Sat. 6 - 12 pm
From I-75 South or North take exit #216, turn right, drive 1.2 miles and make a right onto Hunters Chase. Take an immediate left into our parking lot just past the median.
Henry County Moose Lodge offers a wide array of activities to participate in both as an individual and as a family. From holiday parties, dances, sports, themed dinners and live entertainment, the Moose has much to offer. Membership can mean different things to different people. You are the one determining what you want to get out of the organization, and what you want to give back.
The Moose is about celebrating life together, serving those in need within our local community, supporting our children at Mooseheart and standing by our senior members at Moosehaven.
If you are interested in seeing what the Moose is about stop by and see us!
- Fun and fellowship, create lifelong friendships. With membership you can visit any lodge in the US, Canada and England.
- Safe place to congregate, just like Cheers, "Where everyone knows your name."
- Member Benefits - Discounts at hotels, car rentals, dining, insurance, cruises, etc.
- Sporting Competitions - Golf, Pool Tournaments, Dart Tournaments, Cornhole, Horseshoes, etc.
- NASCAR’s Ross Chastain, driver of the No.10 Moose car, gives the top 10 reasons why it’s good to be a Moose!