Investment in the Henry County Chamber of Commerce is not deductible as a charitable contribution but may be deductible as an ordinary and necessary business expense. 98% of dues are deductible as an ordinary and necessary business expense.
School Improvement Instructional Coach - CTE
Are you excited about being a member of a long-standing School Improvement team? Then you should consider our nonprofit organization that has been focused on improving education since 1948 and provides support to educational entities through coaching and professional development.
The Southern Regional Education Board works with states to improve education at every level, from pre-K through Ph.D. Our vision is that each child and adult in the SREB region will have high-quality educational opportunities that build on the rich diversity of the region and lead to productive, meaningful lives and robust economies.
SREB is a nonpartisan, nonprofit, organization based in Atlanta. We are an organization of professionals committed to our mission: helping states and educators improve student access and achievement to improve the social and economic vitality of the SREB region.
If you want to be a member of a team passionate about improving schools by advancing Career and Technical Education, we want you to apply!
We have an exceptional opportunity for an Instructional CTE Coach to provide leader, teacher, district, and school instructional support through coaching and professional development focused on advancing Career Technical Education.What does an Instructional Coach do?
- Designs, plans, facilitates, and evaluates professional development with teachers, students, and administrators.
- Coaches teachers and teacher leaders for continuous school improvement.
- Prepares and presents professional development material to principals, teachers, and other school staff.
- Analyzes district and site teacher effectiveness data to determine strategic recommendations and/or district professional development.
- Observes and provides teacher feedback on classroom instruction; communicates with school and district leaders regarding teacher progress towards instructional shifts.
- Collects evidence of instructional strategies; uses evidence to help teachers, coaches, and administrators adjust instruction.
What does it take to be an Instructional Coach?
Master's degree in Education, Instructional Leadership, or a related field; AND two (2) years of classroom experience; OR an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
Additional Requirements and Qualifications:
- Candidates with CTE experience – strongly preferred
- Candidates must have or previously had a teaching certificate.
- Candidates should be located near a major airport
- Ability to travel overnight (work is subject to extended travel)
- Ability to sit and stand for extended periods of time and carry up to 20 pounds
- Successful completion of a background investigation and drug test
- Valid Driver’s License
- Flexible spending and health saving account options
- Short-term disability
- Generous time off and holidays
- Outstanding retirement plan