"The A's To Establishing Boundaries" A therapeutic workshop and professional comedy show!
In the workshops will learn:
1) Coping skills related to the topic
2) Valid resources related to the topic
3) Triggers that encourage poor mental health
4) New perspectives for current situations
By the end of the therapeutic workshops participants will be able to:
1) Identify 3 out of 3 coping skills related to the topic to decrease unwanted symptoms 2) Gain access to valid resources related to the topic to continue their healing journey 3) Recognizing 1 out of 2 possible triggers that encourages poor mental health 4) Learn ways to develop a better understanding of how to view your current situation for healthier mental living 5) Connect with a qualified licensed professional therapist
BONUS - Each workshop is paired with a comedy show by Atlanta’s Finest Comedians
In conclusion, it is important to think outside of the box in order to bring about change. In mental health the time is now and relying only on one-on-one sessions is dated and the new wave is to use therapeutic workshops in order to help the community heal. Grouping people together with particular mental health interests and empowering them with the tools they need is the ultimate way to indicate to our community that mental health matters.
Date and Time
Sunday Sep 24, 2023 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM EDT
Start at 2:00 pm
End at 5:00 pm
13 Barrett Street
Hampton, GA 30228