Whether you're a new business (in business 2 years or less) or are still in the planning phase, building a business takes the right tools and hard work. SBDC StartSMART will equip you to be successful! SBDC StartSMART helps attendees to:
• Evaluate & refine your business idea
• Improve your knowledge of business concepts
• Research markets and competition
• Develop a financial forecast to improve chances of success
• Develop a thorough, practical business plan
SBDC StartSMART was developed by the University of Georgia Small Business Development Center. This multi-day program will be held virtually to facilitate group discussion, class engagement, & mastery of content. SBDC StartSMART is facilitated by specially trained SBDC consultants and by registering for the class, you'll gain access to online business planning software A long-term relationship with the SBDC and follow-up consulting are available and encouraged.
SBDC StartSMART provides the tools to: • Evaluate your concept and develop plans to move forward.
• Improve knowledge of business fundamentals.
• Build an infrastructure for business operations and processes.
SBDC StartSMART graduates acquire: • Skills to create an actionable business plan and access to business planning software
• Access to financial and business resources.
• A network of entrepreneurial peers and professionals.
An application is required before registration. Applications are reviewed to ensure competitive conflicts are eliminated. Visit our website for more information. Apply Today!
Date and Time
Tuesday Oct 11, 2022 6:00 PM - 8:30 PM EDT
This is a multi-day program:
Tuesdays and Thursdays from 6:00 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
October 4, 2022 - October 27, 2022