Many of our members cite the Chamber's business networking events as one of the greatest benefits of Chamber membership. Each month, our members have a variety of options for networking, social and educational events. The Business Boosters Luncheon is held monthly in the Chamber's Hudgins Room. The luncheons include a full meal and host speakers covering a wide range of business and public policy topics.
Business After Hours events are also held monthly. Hosted by a different Chamber member each month at their place of business, these receptions offer our members the opportunity to meet other business people in a social setting. For more information about sponsoring a Business After Hours event at your business, see below.
In addition, several educational opportunities are offered each month through the Chamber. For a complete listing of the classes available, check our Event Calendar.
At each of these functions, a cordial and informal atmosphere makes it a great place to get to know other Chamber members, stay abreast of current issues in Henry County, learn from other business owners/managers and network to promote your own business.
Business After Hours Sponsorship
BAH sponsorship affords your business a great opportunity for face-to-face marketing with dozens of business representatives and potential customers while also showcasing your location.
- Provide a location for event at either your place of business or another appropriate site
- Invite guests to attend
- Provide refreshments (food and beverages). Call the Chamber at (770) 957-5786 for a list of caterers, florists, decorations, etc. if needed.
- Provide a registration table at entrance
- A $300 sponsorship fee, which includes a jackpot drawing, is required by the Chamber
- Provide at least one (1) door prize (valued at $20 or more)
- Designate a speaker from your organization. Presentation should be limited to 5 minutes
The Chamber will advertise the event via all Chamber publications, website, electronic communications with members, and at Chamber events. All communication will include the name of the sponsoring business and their location. Following the Business After Hours, photos and a recap of the event will be included in the Chamber's monthly newsletter.
To sponsor a Business After Hours or for more information, contact the Chamber at (770) 957-5786.