Investment in the Henry County Chamber of Commerce is not deductible as a charitable contribution but may be deductible as an ordinary and necessary business expense. 98% of dues are deductible as an ordinary and necessary business expense.
Piedmont Henry Hospital is a 236-bed, not-for-profit, acute-care community hospital in Stockbridge, GA, known for providing exceptional, high-quality, patient-centered care.
Today, nearly 40 years since opening its doors to the community, Piedmont Henry serves close to 90,000 patients in its emergency department in addition to approximately 13,000 inpatient and 60,000 outpatient visitors each year.
From primary care to highly specialized care, Piedmont Henry provides everything you and your family need in one place, close to home.
• A network of the best physicians and clinical professionals the region has to offer
• 24-hour emergency services, medical and surgical services, rehabilitation and women's services
• A certified Stroke and Chest Pain Center dedicated to providing cutting-edge, advanced cardiac and stroke care, from diagnosis, through treatment and to recovery
• A member of the MD Anderson Cancer Center Network and home to the only breast health center in Henry County to offer a continuum of care for newly diagnosed patients
• A Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) providing the most advanced neonatal care and services for infants born before 32-weeks’ gestation
With more than 1,600 employees and a medical staff over 700 physicians committed to making a positive difference in every life we touch, Piedmont Henry is proud to be recognized as a 2018 Success Story Award winner by Press Ganey for excellence in patient safety, quality and experience and ranked as a Top Hospital by the Leapfrog Group in 2015.