We at Mr. Appliance® are looking for qualified professionals to join our team. As an international appliance repair franchise network with over 250 locations, we frequently have appliance repair job openings for technicians, managers, and support personnel throughout North America. Our franchises offer competitive compensation packages, complete training programs, and fast track advancement. We live our code of values of Respect, Integrity, and Customer Focus while having fun in the process!
As an Appliance Repair Technician, you are a key member of our team responsible for the quality and efficient installation, maintenance, and repair of appliances and other equipment. You also develop new customers by identifying opportunities to sell additional work. Exemplifying our code of values, you show respect and courtesy to all customers and employees.
This position is right for you if you are self-motivated, have a knack for troubleshooting, and are able to manage time to effectively meet deadlines. Ideally, you have proven communication skills with supervisors, employees, and customers.
- Install home appliances/equipment
- Accurately diagnose and repair appliances/equipment in the customer's home
- Provide cost estimates for repairs/installations and collect payment and/or payment information from customers for work performed
- Ensure the efficient use of materials and keep company vehicle and equipment properly serviced
- Complete invoices, daily route sheets, and weekly reports as required
- Perform other duties as needed which may include cross-training in related positions
- Job Requirements**:
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Valid Driver's License with clean record
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Proficiency to navigate tablet based technology
- The ability to safely lift up to 50 pounds on a repetitive basis, and up to 100 pounds on an occasional basis without assistance and the physical ability to perform strenuous work under varied circumstances
- Flexible and variable hours (no weekends)
- Physical Demands**:
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and / or move up to 50 pounds.
- Benefits**: Benefits package varies by location
**We are actively interviewing for this position - Apply today and our hiring manager will follow up!**