Sr. Sales Specialist - Zinus USA Inc.Title: Sr. Sales Specialist
Department: Sales Management
Reports to: Manager & Assistant Manager
- Analyze and draft Cost Recap, Spec Sheets, Sell Sheets and Shipping management.
- Ensure accuracy and timeliness of updating daily and weekly order recaps along with yearly sales plan.
- Coordination with related global teams for Sales and Production Management processes.
- Working knowledge for CFR 1632 & 1633 and preparing test samples with related teams. Process invoice payments and follow up test results with CAP when it requires.
- Prepare 3rd parties (CTL, BV) and internal test samples with related teams. Process invoice payments and follow up test results with CAP when it requires.
- Input item master in ERP (SAP).
- Follow up with QC team for inspection results and CAP (Corrective Action Plan).
- BOM: work with R&D team for materials list and requisite data.
- Coordinate with related teams (R&D, QC) for new development sample processes.
- Artwork design including box, instruction, UPC, etc.
- Coordinate with other teams within company to build UPC and box description.
- Coordinate with the design team to make artwork for boxes and instructions.
- Assumes other duties as assigned by Team Leader and Director.
PREREQUISITES FOR THE JOB:
- Bachelor's degree required, preferred degree in business or marketing.
- At least 3 years of experience in manufacturing industry for sales management and production planning.
- Cooperate Sales account experience: Amazon or Walmart preferred.
- Expertise in SAP SD (Sales & Distribution) module.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Advanced skill level in Excel, including IBP Excel skill, and Intermediate PowerPoint required.
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills, including great presentation skills.
- High energy level, comfortable performing multifaced projects in conjunction with day-to-day activities
- Superior interpersonal abilities. Ability to get along with diverse personalities, tactful, mature, flexible
- Good reasoning abilities. Sound judgement.
- Good communication skills
- Resourceful and well organized
- Ability to establish credibility and be decisive—but be able to recognize and support the organization's preferences and priorities