Sales Assistant Manager - Zinus USA Inc.Title: Sales Assistant Manager
Department: Sales Management
Reports to: Sales Manager
- Work extensively on pricing procedures.
- Lead the sales team and monitor activities of team members.
- Assists and advises senior management on sales issues.
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve overall performance of team members.
- Provide functional expertise and execute functional responsibilities.
- Perform quantitative and qualitative analysis.
- Sales & Distribution: configure and customize sales, delivery planning, billing document types, pricing, and partner determining factors.
- Management of the team’s overall performance to ensure all orders run smoothly.
- Ensure accuracy and completion of worksheet, BOM, and costing to support related departments.
- Ensure accuracy and completion of costing recap, spec sheets, and sell sheets.
- Coordinate test planning activities according to schedule.
- Schedule lab-based testing, and coordinate activities among internal and external test service group with QC team.
- R&D brainstorming for upgrades on existing products and new developments.
- Schedule lab-based testing, and coordinate activities among internal and external test service groups.
- Ensure required reports are sent accurately and according to schedule. These can include ASN Report, Order List, Capacity Report, Rolling Report, Shipment Status Report, etc.
- SAP key-process: ATP (Available-To-Promise) Quotation manage & confirmation (Date, Capacity, Quantity).
- Assumes other duties as assigned by Team Leader and Director.
PREREQUISITES FOR THE JOB:
- Bachelor's degree required, preferred degree in business or marketing.
- At least 5 years of experience in manufacturing industry for sales management and production planning.
- Expertise in SAP SD (Sales & Distribution) module.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Advanced skill level in Excel, including IBP Excel skill, and Intermediate PowerPoint required.
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills, including great presentation skills.
- Bilingual Korean-English.
- High energy level, comfortable performing multifaced projects in conjunction with day-to-day activities
- Superior interpersonal abilities. Ability to get along with diverse personalities, tactful, mature, flexible
- Good reasoning abilities. Sound judgement.
- Good communication skills.
- Resourceful and well organized.
- Ability to establish credibility and be decisive—but be able to recognize and support the organization's preferences and priorities