Title: Electric Maintenance Engineer
Department: Production Engineering
Report to: Production Engineering Manager
- Responsible for PLC(Mitsubishi) programming, debugging, and troubleshooting of new and existing automation lines.
- Perform development and improvement of electrical and controls systems.
- Analyze and optimize electrical issues to increase productivity.
- Assist in the installation of new automated manufacturing and facilities equipment.
- Investigate root causes and perform corrective actions.
- Analyze equipment performance and implement plans for improvement.
- Report and document any equipment and/or process abnormalities.
- Work in continuous improvement efforts for machine capacity utilization.
- Provide engineering support and training to technicians.
PREREQUISITES FOR THE JOB:
- Assumes other duties as assigned by Team Manager and Director.
- Bachelor’s in Electrical Engineering or related discipline. May consider closely related practical 10+ years of experience.
- 5+ years of experience with PLC programming using Mitsubishi controller
- Must have experience with electrical in manufacturing environment with lean manufacturing
- Must be able to read and understand electrical schematics and single line diagram
- Strong foundation of electrical problem-solving skills and machine operation data analysis ability
- Preferred proficiency in AutoCAD
- Familiarity with TPM and QRS procedures
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Must be able to access and inspect all areas of machinery.
- High energy level, comfortable performing multifaced tasks in conjunction with day-to-day activities.
- High concentration for analysis of machine operation data
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team
- Strong verbal and written communication/documentation skills
- Goal and team oriented working attitude with open mindset