BridgingGap USA tutoring and test prep center is looking for Passionate, Committed and Highly Proficient Math and Science teachers. Teachers will work with small group of students. Our team offers compassionate, motivating assistance to students, and we expect our new hires to do the same.
- Go over their homework assignments in the applicable subject area
- Ask students about specific topics or subject areas that are giving them trouble or that warrant further exploration
- Accelerate the kids for next level.
- Review recent homework assignment and test scores, and work through problems or questions that the student did not answer correctly
- Employ proven study aides to prepare for upcoming tests and quizzes
- Take notes during tutoring sessions so you can follow up with the student later
- Communicate with parents/guardians about trouble areas or any other issue that requires attention
- Certification of Education- Bachelors, Masters or degree in secondary education.
- Experience in teaching Grades 6-12 for more than 3-5 years
- Specializes in GA standards curriculum with in depth knowledge of math and science (Biology, Physics, Chemistry) concepts
- Reliable transportation
- Ability to develop positive rapport with students
- Excellent communication skills
- Established proficiency in subject matter