Hudgins Room Request Form
Hudgins Room Request Form
Hudgins Room Information Overview
RENTAL PROCEDURES FOR HUDGINS ROOM
These room booking policies are subject to change at any time – please review when making room reservation requests.
- Complete the Hudgins Room Request Form to check availability and secure date(s).
- Once your Hudgins Room Request has been received, a Chamber representative will get back to you within approximately one business day.
- If you would like to see the Hudgins Room, call for appointment at 770.957.5786. Business hours are Monday thru Friday, 8 AM to 4 PM
- A reservation is not guaranteed until the signed Rental Agreement along with full facility rental fee is received in our office.
- The rental balance, such as the security fee (up to $75.00*), Cleaning ($75.00), and damage deposit ($400.00) are due 21 days prior to the event date.
- A single (one) contact person should be designated to oversee all arrangements. This will help to eliminate problems with communication and ensure a quality event for the renter. Facility set-up (if applicable) will be reviewed with this contact person when the key is picked up.
- Chamber staff reserves the right to cancel a rental agreement prior to the event if certain conditions exist. Possible reasons for cancellation include, but are not limited to: a declared state of emergency, unsafe environmental or health conditions, or interruption of utility service. In such an event, the renter agrees that the Henry County Chamber of Commerce shall have no responsibility for anything the renter may suffer or incur due to such a cancellation. The Chamber will attempt to notify the renter as soon as possible if such a cancellation occurs. All fees paid to the Chamber by the renter shall be refunded to the renter if the reservation is cancelled by the Chamber for any of the above reasons.
Rates and Fees – 25% Discount for Active Chamber Members
ROOM RENTAL FEES*
To reserve a date, pay your full rental fee, which is equal to the requested hourly rental, and return the signed rental agreement form.
6:00 AM until 6:00 PM
$50 per hour for the first four (4) hours
$40 per hour for each additional hour
6:00 PM until Midnight
$125 per hour* Minimum rental is four (4) hours.* Minimum deposit is the full rental rate. required for reservation with signed contract* 25% Chamber discount applies to room rental rate only* Cash or a valid credit card must be used to reserve the Hudgins Room. The Chamber accepts Visa, Master Card, Discover and American Express cards. Checks are also accepted with Valid photo ID more than 21 days from requested date.*fees are subject to change without notice
Security Officer (minimum of 4 hours) - up to $75.00*
The Chamber may at its sole discretion and without cause require that a certified police officer(s) or security guard(s) be present at the entire event and until the Hudgins Room and all other Chamber property, including parking lots, are vacated by the Lessee. Police officer(s) or guard(s) shall have complete access to the Hudgins Room and all other Chamber property before, during and after the event. Certificated Police Officer or approved security company will be provided through the Chamber.
Cleaning Fee (Required and Nonrefundable) – $75.00
A $75.00 non-refundable cleaning fee is required to reserve the Hudgins room for specific date. This will be applied to the rental fee. The balance of the rental fee is required at least 21 days prior to the date of use. A fee may be deducted from your deposit to cover the cost of excessive cleanup and/or unnecessary damage to the facility and/or equipment.
Refundable Damage and Key Deposit – $400.00
A $400 damage deposit is due with balance of rental fee at least 21 days prior to the date of use. Deductions will apply for any requirements that are not met. All deposits will be refunded by check within 10 business days after the actual rental date, if no damage is found upon a final inspection. If charges are assessed, an itemized list of costs will be provided to the Renter and deducted from the deposit. Should charges exceed the deposit amount, remittance of the balance will be due from Renter immediately.
Set Up / Break Down Fee- $100
(waived if lessee completes tasks and room returned to original configuration)
Dance floor available for an additional $150; DJ’s permitted
ROOM AVAILABILITY & INCLUSIONS
7 days a week, 6 AM to Midnight (4 hour minimum)
Room capacity of 120 classroom style or 90 to 100 banquet style
Tables & chairs:
Pre-set with 9 round tables with 7 chairs each and 4 rectangular tables
Lessee can change pre-set configuration free of charge as long as room is returned to original configuration
Additional tables available:
60 inch round tables (16)
6 foot rectangular tables (13)
Metal fold-out chairs with burgundy padding
Drop-down screen (microphone & projector not available)
Full kitchen with ice machine (no serving pieces or utensils supplied)
No restrictions on food/caterers (NO ALCOHOL)
For full rental policies, please contact us for a rental agreement.
Key Pick Up & Drop Off
Lessee is responsible for picking up key during Chamber’s normal business hours prior to event. If the event is taking place on the weekend, the key must be picked up on Friday unless Chamber specifies otherwise. Chamber hours are Monday – Friday, 8am – 4pm.
Key must be returned within 2 business days
Room is to be vacated within 1 hour of end time stated in contract
No alcohol permitted on premises
Renter must be present at all times during the event. Unattended minor children are not permitted at any time. No smoking or pets are permitted inside the Hudgins Room.
Renter is not allowed to rent the Hudgins Room to a third party. Renter understands that he/she is responsible for the conduct and behavior of all guests attending this function. All posted and published community policy rules must be observed. It is the duty of Renter to make sure all guests abide by the rules.
Noise from music and activities at the Hudgins Room during this time must not be audible from the exterior of the building or otherwise interfere with businesses or with residents living in this area.
The Host assumes full responsibility for any and all damages incurred by their guests. The lessee is responsible for all actions of the caterer, event planner, and/or guests and should inform the caterer/event planner of rules and regulations concerning the use of the Hudgins Room.
The Chamber cannot assume responsibility for items left after the rental time. The lessee, caterer, florist, etc. is responsible for removal of all equipment within the rental time.
Linens Not Supplied. No decorations, banners, or signs can be taped, pinned, or affixed to the walls, ceilings or windows (no staples, tacks, etc.). No adhesive of any kind can be used inside or outside the building, this also includes on all tables and chairs. The use of any type of confetti or glitter is prohibited as a decoration inside or outside the facility and associated areas.
Lessee is responsible for the cleanup of the Hudgins Room and kitchen. All trash, including bathrooms, must be placed in heavy-duty plastic garbage bags and secured tightly and disposed of in dumpster in parking lot. Boxes must be broken down. If this is not done, there will be a penalty fee imposed.
Large area appx. 1,600 Small area appx. 500 Ceilings: 9 1/2 ft. tall
(See Diagram for Room Layout)
In case of cancellation, a $50 service fee will be charged when notice of cancellation is received 60 or more days prior to the event. If notice of cancellation is received between 59 and 21 days prior to the event, one half of the room rental rate shall be forfeited, and if less than 21 days notice is received, the full room rental rate shall be forfeited. Active paid members of The Henry County Chamber of Commerce shall receive a 25% reduction in the room rental rate. This reduction does not apply if the member books The Room on behalf of another non-member individual or organization. Membership must be active at time of event.