Starting A Business WorkshopName: Starting A Business WorkshopDate: January 22, 2019Time: 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM ESTEvent Description:
The Starting A Business course covers important tools and resources a business owner needs to establish a solid foundation during its early formative years.
Topics for discussion include:
- Personal Traits of an Entrepreneur
- Marketing Analysis
- Legal and Insurance Considerations
- Technology for Your Business
- Bookkeeping and Accounting Basics
- Financial and Money Management
- Basics of Business Plan Preparation
Who should attend: Startups (businesses less than 2 years old). Course materials provided.
Presented by the UGA Small Business Development Center at Clayton State University.