The UGA Small Business Development Center Presents The Business Planning Boot Camp at Clayton State University.
This class is for current and potential business owners who need a plan for stability and growth. Attendees will be able to write a usable and flexible business plan and develop the financials to support it.
Audience members will learn the elements of a business plan and how to use research to improve the success of their plan. They will feel confident in calculating the needed revenues, additional money, and costs that the business needs. After leaving this class, entrepreneurs will be able to complete their own business plan and financials, using tools they will receive in class.
Part I, Creating the Plan:
* Defining the vision, mission, & target markets of the business
* Finding answers and research to support the plan
* Developing a strategy for success
* Writing essential elements of a business plan
Part II, Knowing the Numbers:
* Calculating costs to implement the plan
* Setting realistic pricing that leads to profit
* Estimating daily operational revenues, costs, expenses, & cash needs
* Finding the money
* Creating a one-year budget
Seating is limited - register today.