"How to Get Involved in Procurement and Provide Goods and Services to Local and Governmental Agencies"
Rod Gray will discuss Henry County’s procurement policies, procedures and give advice on how to become involved in a business relationship with the County. Chuck Schadl, will provide instruction and guidance on government contracting and how local businesses can compete successfully in the government marketplace.
Learn more about:
- The types of procurement opportunities and how businesses can find them
- Henry County’s Procurement process and procedures or how to do business with Henry County
- Advice on how to be successful in the procurement process
Luncheon is sponsored by:
Fear The Woods at The Pumpkin Patch at Yule Forest
13 Reagan Rd., Stockbridge
ABOUT FEAR THE WOODS:
Haunt opens Friday, September 30, 2016!
The woods will once again become alive September 30th, when the sun sets over The Pumpkin Patch. Visit if you dare, and remember... only the woods will hear you scream.
Open Weekends September 30 through October 31, 2016.
- Fridays and Saturdays 7pm to Midnight
- Sundays 7pm to 11pm
- Monday, October 31st 7pm to Midnight
Haunt address: 3565 North Hwy 155, Stockbridge, Ga.
Phone Number: 770-954-9356
Fear the Woods is located at Yule Forest!