Investment in the Henry County Chamber of Commerce is not deductible as a charitable contribution but may be deductible as an ordinary and necessary business expense. 98% of dues are deductible as an ordinary and necessary business expense.
US Chamber: Coronavirus Resource Page
This page contains links to resources on business resilience and disaster recovery. For resources for businesses to maintain operations during the coronavirus outbreak, how the U.S. Chamber and the business community are responding, and the economic impact of the crisis, please visit the U.S. Chamber of Commerce web page.
The coronavirus (COVID-19) was first identified in Wuhan, China, and reported by the World Health Organization on December 31, 2019. Since then, the virus has affected tens of thousands of people worldwide and posed significant risk to the global economy. The U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation is closely monitoring the situation, and working with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and other federal partners to understand the impact of this outbreak on the private sector and how companies should consider their response.
Guidelines for Business
All employers should be ready to implement strategies to protect their workforce from the coronavirus while ensuring continuity of operations. Download these guides created by the U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation based on information provided by the CDC, to learn more about how employers and employees can prepare for and address the impacts of the Coronavirus.
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Workplace Tips for Employees
- Guidance For Employers To Plan and Respond To Coronavirus
- Customizable Workplace Flyer (Please open this file in the latest version of Chrome or Edge browser, or Adobe software, to customize)
Corporate Aid Tracker
The business community is mobilizing its expertise and resources to assist with the relief and containment efforts. Access the coronavirus (COVID-19) Corporate Aid Tracker to see examples of how businesses are responding. Don't see your company listed? Use the button below to submit information for your company.
If you have questions regarding the tracker, please email Will Powell at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Situation Summary – Latest CDC updates related to the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID 2019)
- Travel Notice – Level 3 Warning: Avoid Nonessential Travel—Widespread Community Transmission
- Guidance for Businesses – CDC guidance for the private sector
- Department of Homeland Security Travel Restrictions
- National Institutes of Health Updates on the Coronavirus
- World Health Organization Guidance on the Coronavirus
- U.S. Private Sector Backing - Information provided by Direct Relief
Webinar with the CDC
Understanding the Coronavirus
Monday, January 27 @ 3:00 p.m. ET
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation hosted a webinar on Monday, January 27 in partnership with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and featured Dr. Nancy Messonnier who leads CDC's National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases.
On the webinar, participants learned more about the impact of this outbreak on the private sector and how companies should consider their response.