Investment in the Henry County Chamber of Commerce is not deductible as a charitable contribution but may be deductible as an ordinary and necessary business expense. 98% of dues are deductible as an ordinary and necessary business expense.
News from Gordon State College
It is with great pleasure to share with you some exciting news about updates with Gordon State College Community Education. You may be aware of our dedication to developing lie enrichment opportunities, with a focus on learning and building a vibrant community by offering non-academic classes for personal and professional development needs.
We have changed our department name to Continuing and Professional Education to provide customized workshops, seminars, and training to our local business and industry. The following is a list with some workshops we currently have available, either virtual, on the campus of Gordon State College, or at the location of your choice. All we need to do is establish the dates and times which work best for your company.
1. Cultural Competence, Awareness and Sensitivity
2. Building leadership Coaching Skills
3. Microsoft Excel
4. The Essentiality of Emotional Intelligence
5. Moving from Team Player to Team Leader
6. Business Writing and Grammar
7. In a Pandemic, Is Your Organization Healthy?
8. Having Difficult Conversations
9. Communication within the Management
10. Leadership Training and Organizational Development
11. OSHA 10-Hour General Industry Training
12. Strategic Planning
Our new email address is email@example.com and the departmental phone number is 678.359-5123. Of course, you may always contact me directly for more customized training at 678-359-5126.
Continuing and Professional Education Program Administrator