Investment in the Henry County Chamber of Commerce is not deductible as a charitable contribution but may be deductible as an ordinary and necessary business expense. 98% of dues are deductible as an ordinary and necessary business expense.
Henry County Small Business Restart ProgramHENRY COUNTY SMALL BUSINESS RESTART PROGRAM
Go to GRANT APPLICATION
Henry County Government is continuing to accept, review and consider applications for one-time grants to small local businesses, independent contractors, and self-employed individuals to assist with their short-term financial needs, due to a negative impact from COVID-19. This includes unincorporated Henry County and the Cities of Hampton, Locust Grove, McDonough and Stockbridge. Applicants who meet ALL of the following requirements are eligible to apply:
Eligible expenditures are dedicated to mitigating or responding to the COVID-19 public health emergency and include, but are not limited to employee wages and benefits (including, fringe benefits associated with employment, such as health insurance), accounts payable, fixed costs, inventory, rent, and utilities. Working capital, marketing/planning/feasibility studies, technical training, machinery, and equipment are also eligible expenses.This is a reimbursement only grant of UP TO $10,000 per small business. Applicant will be eligible for reimbursement
- primary office must be physically located in Henry County, Georgia
- must employ twenty (20) persons or less
- must provide proof of registration with the Secretary of State
- must provide proof of registration with the Henry County Business/Occupational Tax License Office or that of any of the municipalities within Henry County (Cities of Hampton, Locust Grove, McDonough, or Stockbridge)
- must be private, for profit, and not a part of a franchise
- must be in an industry that has been affected by the COVID-19 emergency
- must demonstrate that the income loss or cash flow decrease occurred because of the COVID-19 emergency
- must demonstrate the need for working capital for eligible expenses
of expenses that were incurredPlease note: If your business received funding through the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP), you are ineligible to apply for the Henry County Small Business Restart Program.
Kimberly MonastGrant AdministratorFinancial Services DivisionHenry County Government140 Henry ParkwayMcDonough, GA 30253770-288-6540 (office)770-891-7411 (cell)